This is our Code of Conduct, also, make sure to read our Manual of Style.
Code of Conduct
- No personal attacks, threats, or name-calling directed at any users.
- Be courteous. Avoid topics that make others uncomfortable ( religion, politics, etc.). If you do discuss these topics, do so in a polite, respectful manner. Disrespecting people of certain religions will result in a ban.
- No bullying at all, or in any form.
- Swearing is permitted, unless you use it to bully, or attack any users, but we advise against swearing.
- Do not post images with adult language or offensive content, unless they appear in the show .
- Hate speech and ethnic slurs are never acceptable. Use of such words will be erased anywhere they appear on this wiki.
- No spamming,which is posting of the same message multiple times, or posting gibberish with no real meaning.
- No trolling, which is intentionally causing angry or negative reactions from other people.
- Do not impersonate other users.
- Do not spread false information about other users.
- Do not vandalize this wiki, AT ALL.
- Please make 1 edit before entering our chat-room If you enter our chat with 0 edits, you will be kindly asked to make an edit.
- If you are under the age of 13 and tell someone you are under the age of 13, you have a chance of being banned. If you do not want to be banned, don't tell ANYONE on the wiki. This rule is due to this: link.
- Do not advertise external wikis. Advertising other wikis is prohibited.
- If an admin or chat-moderator tells you to refrain from a type of behavior, STOP.
Privacy, and Safety Policy
- Please do not post personal information about yourself, as anyone can read it, and it is a threat to privacy.
No cussing, s*x, or excessive violence, or inappropriate themes in RPs, if they offend whom you are RP-ing. RP-ing is encouraged to be in a PM, as it disrupts normal chat.